Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Her



Guest Post!! 


Finally! Wife has given me a crack at having a blergggg. I have been given specific instructions to discuss the double date from the weekend. Like wife, I don't always play by the rules. The weekend was originally scheduled for a camping trip. I have been campaigning for this since we moved up here (2 1/2 years). Unfortunately the weather looked bleak so I threw in the towel and agreed to go on a double date. For some reason unbeknown to me I was allowed to pick the dinner venue. Chinese! Soon the reason for this became clear, wife wished to see a movie named "Her". We met the other couple at the restaurant "Benny's" at 5.45 - Early Bird gets the worm! After a bit of catch up, we examined the menu and decided on picking a few things to share. Benny was nowhere to be seen but our waiter Diane (male?) quickly took our order and got the food rolling. It soon became apparent I was not the only one at the table a little apprehensive about the upcoming movie. I was quick to let everyone know that I was not responsible for tonights choice of movie. All too soon we had to make  a move from dinner. A quick rush across town and we were at the cinema. Late. The movie had already started and to make things even more awkward when scouting for four seats the words "choke me with that dead cat!" were being screamed. Wife what have you got us in to? We plonked ourselves into the front row, craned our necks up and locked our selves in for a surprisingly intriguing film. I won't try and explain it, just go see it (preferably not with your grandma). With Her over date night was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment