Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

100 happy days

Can you be happy for

100 days
in a row?
Hi all! So I have decided to embark on a new challenge.
I will be taking a photo each day of something that makes me happy.

It can be anything from a meet up with a friend, to a very tasty cake by the near by coffee place, 
from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favour you did for a stranger.

all you have to do is upload you pics with the hashtag #100happydays 
(I will be doing mine through instagram)

People successfully completing the challenge claimed to:

 - Start noticing what makes them happy every day;
 - Be in a better mood every day;
 - Start receiving more compliments from other people;
 - Realize how lucky they are to have the life they have;
 - Become more optimistic;
 - Fall in love during the challenge.

so join me!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment