Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Bridal Shower



I'm curious... did you have a bridal shower before your wedding?
I was lucky enough to have two beautiful friends throw me such a sweet shower.
I was overwhelmed at the lengths they went to make it so perfect for me.
take a look if you like!


 ^^^ These girls are so special to me! 


^^^ a peek at all the delicious goodies on offer...


^^^ The Hen! mmmm champagne 


^^^ The two lovely ladies who organised the whole thing.  
yep, these girls have good taste. and they know me so well!


^^^ yes. love this so much.


^^^ The girls had a polaroid camera floating around during the day so
I had pictures to take home with me straight away.  These will be treasured forever.
I have put some in my project life album (more on that later!)


^^^ Cute or what?? I had two separate invites for my bridal shower 
one for during the day (sort of like a kitchen tea)
and thennnn the hens party that night.
The girls even treated me to a professional blow dry and make up :)
I was one lucky hen

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment