Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

10 things


Ten Things I've learnt as I've gotten older

1. learning to give myself some credit and maybe cut myself a bit of slack.  
It's ok for things not to be perfect.  well most of the time anyway.

2. learning to say no.  I have always been a people pleaser my whole entire life.  
It takes courage to say no sometimes and not feel guilty about it.

3.  Realising that you can't change others.  
People are who they are.  Accept it and go with the flow.

4.  I regret doing that exercise. Said no one. ever.  
Moving always makes me feel better.

5.  Sleep is so important!  
and I am happy to trade nights out for a night in.

6.  Understanding the beauty of your oldest friendships.  Cherish them!  
Those are the ones that stick with you through thick and thin.  
and they know you better than anyone else.

7. Time heals pretty much everything.

8.  A problem shared is a problem halved
Learning you can't do everything on your own.

9.  Positive energy attracts things you want in life 

10.  Music heals all.

Love Joy

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment